Garden veggies and plant proteins! This simple and tasty recipe is definitely one to try! Enjoy! And remember....Eat To Nourish!
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini (squeeze to drain excess liquid)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Oregano, or Italian seasonings of choice to taste (I used Mrs Dash Italian & S/P)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Ball out and flatten fritters.
- Place in hot skillet with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Brown on each side.
- Remove from pan and drizzle over some tzatziki or Ranch.
Serve as an appetizer or a side with grilled chicken. Pair with a salad to keep it vegetarian. Plant protein power!