If you are looking for a satisfying and healthy dessert, which I may add; could be made into a yummy breakfast or brunch, look no further. Made with fresh peaches and oats, this packs a punch of fiber and is very low in sugar. Happy baking!
- 2 peaches, cut (not peeled)
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2c almond flour
- 1/2c oats
- 1/2c truvia brown sugar blend, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2T butter (cold)
1) Wash and cut peaches. Place in casserole dish.
2) Sprinkle peaches with a dash of cinnamon and a few pinches of truvia brown sugar blend.
3) Add a splash of vanilla.
4) Stir around until peaches are fully coated, set aside.
5) Combine oats, almond flour, brown sugar blend and baking powder for crumb topping.
6) Cut in 1-2T of cold butter to dry ingredients.
7) Place over top and spread evenly.
8) Bake on 350 degrees for 25-30 min or until brown.
***For an easy breakfast, add a splash of milk and enjoy!