Recipe: Sweet Potato Hash
Updated: Sep 18, 2020
Looking for a hearty and HEALTHY breakfast, lunch or dinner?! Look no further! This simple and inexpensive hash is something that you can prepare on the weekend for a quick and easy reheat meal during the following week.
- 1 lb. of lean ground beef (94/6 or 93/7)
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
- 1 large red pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- Handful of spinach (chopped)
- Olive oil
Seasonings include my all time favorite.....Traeger Coffee Seasoning.... yes, that's it!
1) Brown ground beef with a few sprinkles of Traeger Coffee Seasoning, drain and set aside.
2) Saute sweet potato in olive oil (1-2T), again with a sprinkle of Traeger. Add 1/4c water and let steam on skillet until soft.
3) Add red pepper and onion, saute 5 min.
4) Add spinach, saute 1 min.
5) Add ground beef mixture to veggie mixture.
6) Add a fried egg if you choose or toppings of choice!
***Avocado and salsa are my favorites!
Enjoy!! And remember....Eat to Nourish!